A boat owners policy can insure you against most risks of owning and operating your boat, its motor and its trailer. The type and size of the boat, the waters you use it in and the value of the watercraft will determine your insurance premium.
- Watercraft Liability Coverage
- Provides protection for legal liability because of an accident resulting from ownership, maintenance, or use of your watercraft, including bodily injury, property damage and legal defense.
- Watercraft Medical Payments
- Coverage pays medical expenses for you or other occupants of the boat up to the policy limit.
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Coverage pays for damage to your boat, motor and trailer. It also includes equipment permanently attached to the boat such as; anchors, oars, tools, fuel tanks, seat cushions, life preservers, water skis and their tow ropes.
- Fuel Spill Liability
- Fuel Spill Liability coverage is included with Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) coverage. Fuel Spill Liability covers unintentional oil or fuel spills resulting in bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally responsible because of an accident arising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of your insured boat.
You determine the amount of coverage when you select your BI/PD limits.
Sinking - Fire - Storms -Theft - Capsizing - Stranding - Collision - Explosion